Friday Shopping is a totally free multilingual shopping list software for the Pocket PC 2003. It allows you to maintain a master list of products you buy on a regular basis. You can group the products by category and assign the categories to any number of shops. You can also arrange the categories for each shop, by their location as you walk through the aisles.
The shopping list is created dynamically for each shop and the products are ordered by their location in the shop.
Key features include:
- English and Hebrew languages supported.
- Assign usual amounts to products. Products that you buy each time you go shopping. These will automatically added to the master product list.
- View the master product list sorted by the categories they belong to. Filter the products by their categories, making it easy to construct a shopping list.
- Define any number of shops you can shop for the products.
- Assign the categories that can be purchased in these shops.
- Arrange the categories in each shop to resemble their physical location.
- Go shopping, choose a shop, and a dynamic shopping list will be created from the master products list.
- Easy, one handed marking of purchased products while you in store.
- Mark complete or partial amounts. The shopping list will be updated automatically accordingly, when complete purchase is made, the product will optionally will be removed from the list.
- Number of complete products out of total amount is displayed while you shop.
- Check-out, the number of purchased products will update the master product list, so you can continue shopping for the missing products in other shops.
- After check-out, a CSV file (tab delimited) will be created to be consumed by programs such as Excel.
- Statistics based on previous shopping can be used to determine the default quantities of each product.
- All list items can be rearranged manually, so most frequently used items are topmost.
- Ability to export a shopping list to a print text file.
A comprehensive shopping list tool for your Pocket PC.